Thursday, June 17, 2010

Traveling

We are in airports right now. Had an interesting night last night. My name was spelled incorrectly on my plane ticket so they wouldn't let me on the plane. Had to make a lot of calls and do a lot of smooth talking to get them to let me through security. Once I was through security, everything worked out. But it was an interesting couple of hours in the San Diego airport trying to get them to let me through security. A little stressful. But it all worked out. Hopefully they let me fly home. That could be bad. Heather wouldn't like that very much.

We are in DC right now and about to get on a plane for the next 14 hours. DC to Rome to Ethiopia. Change plans again, then head to Uganda. Long couple of days of traveling. But A fun experience with my group. Getting excited to get there and start working. After last night, Uganda will be relaxing. Should be able to post more later. You can follow the whole trip on the group blog.

www.sfcmedical.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment