Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's Been Awhile

Summer is gone. So sad. The weather is still fantastic, but school has started. I am teaching the exact same students this year. I moved up in the sequence with them. Good and bad come with that. It is a little weird. But will be fine. Just need some time.

Getting back into the routine is a little difficult. But again just need some time. My life is now run by bells and schedules. Have to wait to go to the bathroom. Can't eat when I am hungry.

This summer was the summer of traveling. It is a bug, because I just want to travel now. Want to visit friends and places I have never been. I have this list of places to go. And the list is longer than my pocketbook. So sad. But I will get to them all. Someday.

Heather is glad I am back at work. Glad that she is home before I am. She wasn't a huge fan of getting up before me and getting home after me in the summer. And that is if I ever left the house. So she is glad school is back in session.

Will update the blog more now that I am back in a routine. Hopefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment