Sunday, February 21, 2010

Big Week

This is a big week for our basketball team. We lost a heart breaker last week to end the regular season. We are going into playoffs this week. We didn't get the seed that we were hoping for, but we did get a fun road to the championship. We are going to end up playing a team that didn't want to play us earlier in the year. We called to put them on our schedule, and their coach said that we weren't an "exciting enough team to play against." Can anyone say Karma. Now I don't really believe in that stuff, but I think it is really ironic that we are going to end up playing a team that didn't want to play us. I love that. And I pray that we just stick it to them.

So it is going to be a big week. Winding down the season and getting to the real exciting stuff. Just had a week off of school which was very relaxing and needed. Spent some quality time on the golf course and got to hang out with Heather. Heather went up to Redding to visit our nephew who is SUPER cute, leaving me here to fend for myself this weekend.

So this weekend I spent a lot of time by myself. Got to think a lot about nothing, and about everything. I don't really know why, but I got to thinking about a lot of big things. Choices, decisions, just life in general. And of course Will. I still miss him. A lot actually. I still miss him. I still stand outside my classroom between periods and expect to see him walking by and saying hi. I keep waiting for him to come into my room in the middle of class and totally disrupt everything in the most awesome way possible. I keep waiting to hear him laugh. I keep waiting to see him walk around the corner, and see that SMILE on his face. I still miss you WILL. I still miss you a lot. And I still don't get it. I am still looking for answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment